As technology continues to evolve, organizations may find themselves struggling to keep pace with the changing trends. A dedicated MSP can bring a lot of value to your company by keeping your IT up-to-date and bridging the gap between your IT department and the demand for reliable business technology.
What is an MSP?
A Managed Services Provider (MSP) is a partner who takes on the responsibility of managing your IT infrastructure, offering technical support, strengthening your security, and much more. When you partner with an MSP, you gain access to a diligent team that has experience, expertise, and knowledge combined with the right tools, technology, and resources to boost efficiency and elevate your organization.
Outsourcing your IT to a trusted MSP can take your business to the next level, the following are some of the most significant benefits:
1. Focus on Your Business – IT needs can take up an immense amount of time as your business grows. Outsourcing these needs to an MSP can free up valuable time and resources so you can focus on your business objectives.
2. Access to IT Experts – There are many resources needed to support your business solutions. When partnering with an MSP, you have access to an entire team of experienced industry professionals with up-to-date knowledge and solutions.
3. 24/7 Monitoring and Issue Resolution – Issues can arise with your systems and applications at any point in time. Partnering with an MSP offers 24/7/365 monitoring of all systems, unlimited first response, and incident management.
4. Dedicated Team – With a specific team dedicated to supporting your organization, you’ll have access to a direct point-of-contact to turn to with any issues that need to be resolved. Your team will know your company and business objectives inside and out in order to provide solutions and support.
5. Scalability – IT teams are not always capable of scaling as your business continues to grow. For some companies, hiring, training, and maintaining a full-time IT team isn’t always feasible. When you partner with an MSP, they have the resources to take on the amount of work that your organization needs.
6. Managed Security – Many companies don’t have the resources or expertise to continuously check for security vulnerabilities, build a business continuity plan, and ensure their business is secure. With an MSP, you have access to highly trained security experts working to increase your resilience against cyber threats.
Lloyd As Your Partner
Lloyd is not your typical MSP; we’re a group of tech-savvy enthusiasts who build long-lasting relationships on a first name basis. Our managed services solutions consist of three core offerings – client strategy services, managed security foundation, and service desk.
Our Client Strategy professionals guide and support your organization while providing the right business solutions that align your IT strategy with your core business strategy. We take a deep dive into the functional areas of IT to ensure best practices are being followed.
Our Managed Security Foundation allows you to focus on your business while we monitor and protect it with proactive, industry-relevant threat intelligence. We strive to give you the confidence that comes from knowing your business is always secure!
Our Service Desk offers 24/7 availability, on-call options, and weekend support to ensure help is available whenever you may need it.
Contact us to discuss how Lloyd can manage your IT infrastructure and securely guide your digital and business transformation.
“Every strategic partnership has to do with the person and their level of knowledge about your needs; Lloydians are a great group of people to work with and they have the expertise we need to keep things running smoothly.” – Jerry Kiciuk, Facility Manager at ContraFect
Read Next: 5 Benefits of Cloud Transformation