Each year, more businesses undergo cloud transformation in order to stay innovative and competitive. The cloud provides many security benefits and allows your organization to access files quickly and grasp complicated data more easily. Employees can remotely and securely access their workplace systems, files, and platforms.
Before we jump into the benefits, we will first identify what cloud transformation is.
What is Cloud Transformation?
The cloud is the global network of software and services that run on the Internet instead of on your computer. It allows for organizations to place their apps, software, servers, and databases in virtual locations where they can be accessed remotely.
Cloud transformation is the process of moving an organization’s information, data, apps, and software to the cloud. This transition can be more complex than it sounds. Cloud transformation entails transferring apps and software programs, moving data over to the cloud, and transforming your IT infrastructure.
According to Gartner analysts, 85% of enterprises will lead with a cloud-first principle by 2025.
- Streamlined Efficiency – Cloud services allow employees to retrieve critical data and access systems from anywhere at any time. Processes are sped up and automated, which in turn, saves time and allows employees to align their focus on other important matters.
- Increased Flexibility and Scalability – Cloud-based business operations are more flexible and scalable considering there are no longer physical servers that could delay operations. Organizations can quickly scale up to meet greater demand when needed.
- Enhanced Collaboration – The cloud allows several teams to simultaneously work from various locations, therefore improving efficiency and boosting organizational collaboration.
- Better Data Recovery – Data is backed up in the cloud and in the case of an emergency, your organization can access files from anywhere.
- Improved Security – Data stored in the cloud is encrypted and offers multiple layers of security to guarantee your business remains resilient.
How Can Lloyd Help?
Ensuring your workforce is up to date requires both an understanding of the technologies best suited for your operations and business model as well as the soft skills required to envision, communicate, and drive transformation in this new economy – that’s where we come in!
Our cloud solutions help businesses automate processes, upgrade IT systems, and streamline onboarding and employee management.
Contact us to learn more about Lloyd’s approach towards providing and managing your on-going digital transformation for maximum value with minimum interruption.
Read Next: Password Security Tips & Best Practices