With the pressure on IT departments to accomplish more than just day-to-day tasks, businesses need personalized enterprise-level IT strategies and support to create a competitive advantage. In an age where managed-service providers are often focused on the traditional MSP model—which provides commoditized tech-value services to small- and mid-market clients—businesses are at a loss regarding where to turn.
Lloyd's managed-services offerings are refreshingly different. Not only do we provide value on a high level across your organization, we also specialize in managing IT infrastructures and can act as your trusted partner in offloading specific IT operations. Because of this, we're no longer seen as a cost to C-level executives, particularly CEOs. These individuals now see us as an investment to help solve their IT and business problems and provide them with a competitive advantage in their industry.
All of Lloyd’s clients share a common goal: to focus on their core business, while technology works effortlessly in the background. Lloyd Group enables that goal through proactive managed care that combines business and technology expertise, 24/7 availability and personalized client services. Here are some of the Managed Services we offer our clients:
- 24x7 Network Monitoring: We use enterprise level technology to constantly scan your system and alert our team if there are any issues, day or night. This system also allows us to be proactive and will warn us of any potential problems so we can resolve them before issues occur. We have engineers working while you sleep; if a problem arises overnight, we take all possible steps to resolve it before the business day starts.
- Patching and Critical Update Deployment: As major software and application vendors such as Microsoft release updates to their software and hardware, Lloyd Group deploys those updates seamlessly and without interrupting your business.
- Email Spam Filtering and Disaster Recovery: Most businesses identify email as their primary method of communication to clients and vendors. We setup and manage a hosted spam filtering service and an emergency Web portal that can be used to send and receive messages in the event that email is not functioning.
- Vendor Coordination and Management: Most businesses work with different companies to support their phones, printers, internet connection, and applications. Lloyd Group manages all of your vendors and acts as your main point of contact for anything related to technology. If you need a new vendor, Lloyd Group has a pool of trusted business partners to recommend.
- Equipment Useful Life Monitoring: As equipment ages, it tends to break down. Lloyd Group monitors hardware and software age and warranty status to ensure that you have the ability to proactively replace it if necessary.
- Licensing and Software Management: Almost all applications require different types of licenses. Lloyd Group knows exactly what you need to stay in compliance. We will also keep track of all the licensing you own and let you know when the latest versions are available.