As the Internet of Things (IoT) connects innumerable everyday devices, previously closed systems are opened up to remote access and control. Unfortunately, hostile parties lurk everywhere, ready to exploit any vulnerability. To attain full rewards of the digital age, businesses and consumers need to believe the IoT’s benefits exceed their risks. Threats to your firm’s data can come from a variety of sources, and they are designed to avoid detection while they compromise your most confidential data. Lloyd Group offers a complete portfolio of solutions that work together to secure your data and prevent cyber-attacks.
- Managed Endpoint Security: A fully managed solution that protects your business from malicious virus and malware attacks that can slow down or even halt production.
- Next Generation Firewall: Wire-speed integrated network platform that performs deep inspection of traffic and blocking of attacks.
- Employee Training & Education: Security awareness training teaches employees how to understand vulnerabilities and threats to their business operations. As well as continually emphasize the critical nature of data security and the responsibility of each employee to protect company data.
- Acceptable Usage Policy (AUP) Development & Consulting: Creation of in-depth policies such as password and social media policies for risk management.
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention: Identifies attack signatures throughout the network, issuing alerts to prevent data theft.
- Web Filter & Security: Block Web threats to reduce malware infections through real-time security updates, web-security policy controls and custom allow/deny filters.
- Data Encryption: File and email data encryption to ensure the confidentiality of your most secure data.